Thursday, December 18, 2014



This rendering of a large, über luxurious Lincoln Continental sedan has been viewed more than 5,000 times in the past few weeks. It must have been picked up by a larger website. I thought I'd post it front and center for a few days to make it easier for everyone to find, lol. Actually, this little blog has been picking up lately, with close to 60,000 views just last month. I need to finish a few new cars but it may not be until the weekend.

Slinkin' Lincoln II

 
1970 Lincoln Continental sedan, chopped roof, "fixed" door handles, chrome rocker panel trim added, dog-dish hubcaps with embossed Lincoln "star" created... This very subtle custom would feature the dark gray metallic paint matching the '85 Town Car I drove for years, as would the single red coachst ripe, hand painted of course. The aqua and red trim color scheme derives from Tiffany's Christmas packaging, something the "highbrows" would already know as my Slinkin' Lincoln cruised past them. The interior would feature woven leather strips in aquas, reds, and grays. Blackwalls and painted steel wheels, in this case, custom made 18-inchers, round out my current aesthetic taste!